Anis Aryani
Bonjour


+Follow | | Dashboard
Assalamualaikum and welcome to this blog. I'm Anis Aryani , the owner of this blog. Do follow me and happy exploring!

Diary About Stuff

Calender




Tagboard


Thanks

Thanks to :Intan .
Edited by :Me



Si Budak Kuat Merajuk!

Assalamualaikum
Hey , whats up?? I mean , how ya doin'? Good? Alhamdulillah..
For this entry , I'm going to tell you 'bout my "BROTHER"..
I dint have a brother , so , I make him my brother! In malay , we call it as " abang angkat"
He was soo cute! His face were just same as a kid..
A kindergarten kid!
Wahaha! Kay , perangai dia pun sama.. Macam budak tadika..
Cepat sangat merajuk.. Hadoi..
Kita melawak sikit pun tak boleh.. Penampar dia baru tahu!
*jangan marah , tau?*
Oklah , I have something to do.. Bye-bye!
P/S: #OhMyEnglish! >.<